UCSB PROCUREMENT GATEWAY
Gateway - Note: We have noticed some problems with Gateway when using Safari web browser. Please use Firefox or Chrome for best results.
Gateway Training - UCSB Procurement Services training, FAQs, resources, and troubleshooting.
Gateway Training Presentation - All information about shopping, finding/adding vendors, finalizing purchases, and approving purchases can be found in this PowerPoint (PPT) file.
Please turn in all packing slips or proof of receipt. Scanned versions are preferred!
PURCHASING INSTRUCTIONS AND FORMS:
- How to add account code favorites
- How to add account code favorites using Phoenix
- Gateway requisition workflow
- Restricted commodities list
- Source selection and price reasonableness, Form A
- Equipment Partial Tax Exemption (PTE) Form (Permit# 015036188)
- Unallowable purchases on federal contract and grant accounts
Please contact Fukiko Miyazaki at (email@example.com) if you need to ship something via FedEx or need to provide a FedEx account number to a supplier. Fukiko will ensure you have the correct label and account number.
International shipments require approval from the UCSB Export Control office (firstname.lastname@example.org). To obtain approval, please email them with a completed Export Control Compliance on International Shipment Questionnaire.
If you have any questions or need any help, please contact Fukiko Miyazaki at (805) 893-8462 or email@example.com